The Activity Feed is a place where you can see other Miiverse user's activity such as the posts they made, Posts & Comments that they yeahed, gives suggestions on who to follow based on interests, search for users (moved here since September 25th, 2014,) & filter posts (since October 12th, 2014.)
- November 18th, 2012: Activity Feed & Miiverse is created.
- September 11th, 2013: You can now post in the Activity Feed.
- June 4th, 2014: Yeahs that your friends & followers give show up in the Activity Feed.
- June 25th, 2014: The amount of Yeahs shown is decreased, Yeahs can be disabled from being shown, & the entire yeahed posts are now shown.
- September 25th, 2014: The user search bar is moved to the Activity Feed (web version only.)
- October 12th, 2014: The user search bar is now in the Activity Feed for the Wii U & 3DS versions of Miiverse along with an Activity Feed filter being added.
- February 19th, 2015: Users followed by people you followed will now show up in the Activity Feed with their favorite post & a link to their profile.
- May 20th, 2015: Only the 1st post from each user will be shown in the Activity Feed to reduce loading times.
- July 29th, 2015: You can no longer post in the Activity Feed as it was replaced with Play Journal Entries.
- The Activity Feed has been heavily updated throughout mid 2014 & mid 2015.
- For an unknown reason the user search bar was moved to the Activity Feed since September 25th, 2014 (web version only) & October 12th later that year for the 3DS & Wii U versions of Miiverse.
- The Activity Feed was the only place where you were able to post screenshots of any game you wish on one post via the comments.
- You could post in the Activity Feed for a total of almost 730 days or 2 years.
- Despite the description of the Activity Feed update on May 20th, 2015 Miiverse users have reported that there is no differences in loading times.